FRIDAY, November 16, 2012
(Upper Advanced levels only)
The Young Artist Masters Event is open to any student studying upper advanced level repertoire. This competition style event will be open for the public, including parents and teachers and is played in a concert performance setting. Six adjudicators from a variety of instrumentation will give comments and scores. These adjudicators will also decide on placings concluding the event. Generally First, Second, Third and honorable mention
• Sonata or Sonatina(one movement)
• Concerto (one movement)
• Major Traditional work (any period)
• Art Song or Aria
- Student is to prepare two contrasting pieces.
- Audition time allotted will be 15 minutes.
- Adjudicators may stop student in regards to time limit.
- Students may register for more than one event, but may not play the same pieces in each event, they must enter a unique piece in each event, no duplicates.
Sign up on the Upper Advanced Level Registration Form.